Wealthy and easy Peanut Butter Fudge is a chew of peanut butter bliss, prepared in lower than 5 minutes within the microwave! A simple, foolproof home made fudge that you simply’ll be making all 12 months spherical.
On the lookout for extra fudge recipes? Do that Classic Chocolate Fudge!
This Simple Peanut Butter Fudge Melts in Your Mouth!
Fudge is one among my most liked no-bake desserts. All that sugary, creamy goodness that simply melts in your mouth – it’s no surprise that fudge makes an look across the holidays! It’s the culinary present that simply retains giving.
I not too long ago made a batch of this straightforward, four-ingredient peanut butter fudge, and holy moly. Not solely is it prepared in lower than 5 minutes within the microwave, but it surely’s so deliciously easy and filled with wealthy peanut butter taste! As somebody who’s no stranger to consuming spoonfuls of peanut butter from the jar occasionally, this fudge recipe is every little thing.
There’s no boiling, temperature-taking, or fussing occurring right here. Simply pure, peanut butter bliss and the best and greatest fudge ever!
What You’ll Want
- Creamy Peanut Butter: Any shelf-stable model of peanut butter you like, so long as it’s creamy! JIF and Skippy are nice choices. Keep away from pure peanut butters when making fudge because the oils are inclined to separate.
- Butter: Salted or unsalted. Make a remark to regulate any further salt as wanted.
- Vanilla Extract: Use pure vanilla extract when you can! This provides a beautiful depth of taste to the fudge.
- Salt: Salt balances the sweetness of the opposite fudge components. In case you’re utilizing salted butter, I like to recommend lowering the added salt or leaving it out altogether.
- Powdered Sugar: Also called confectioner’s sugar. For additional easy fudge, you possibly can sift your powdered sugar earlier than you begin (nonetheless, for this recipe it’s non-obligatory).
Methods to Make Peanut Butter Fudge within the Microwave
Soften the Peanut Butter & Butter: Microwave the peanut butter and butter collectively in a bowl coated loosely in plastic wrap. Give the combination a stir midway by to mix.
Stir within the Components: Take away the bowl from the microwave and add in the remainder of the components. Proceed stirring till the powdered sugar is totally mixed and you’ve got a thick combination that’s freed from any lumps.
Make the Fudge: Gently press the fudge combination into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. After getting a fair layer, cowl the pan with parchment paper or cling wrap. Pop it into the fridge to sit back till the fudge is ready earlier than reducing it into 1-inch items.
Suggestions for Success
- Can I Use One other Pan?: In case you don’t have an 8×8 pan useful, make your fudge in any dimension you have got out there! Simply do not forget that totally different sized pans will influence the thickness.
- Oily Fudge: Overheating could be the wrongdoer. In case you discover the tops of your fudge look a bit oily, make a remark for subsequent time to regulate the cooking time in your microwave barely.
Add within the beneath concepts whereas the fudge combination continues to be heat, earlier than you unfold it into the pan:
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge: Stir semi-sweet chocolate chips into the nice and cozy fudge combination.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge: Add in crushed peanuts, or one other form of nut for a crunchier texture.
- Reese’s Cups Peanut Butter Fudge: Toss some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into the nice and cozy fudge. Mini Reese’s Cups can even work!
Ought to Peanut Butter Fudge Be Refrigerated?
This peanut butter fudge is greatest when saved at room temperature and can hold for as much as 7 days. You possibly can refrigerate it when you choose, however let it come to room temperature once more earlier than serving.
Can I Freeze It?
Yep! As soon as your fudge has chilled for a few hours, wrap it in cling wrap or retailer it in a freezer bag. In case you’re apprehensive about sticking, wrap the fudge in a layer parchment paper first. Fudge can keep frozen for as much as 2 months, and thawed at room temperature.
Extra No-Bake Treats to Strive
The simplest recipe for wealthy and easy Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge, prepared in underneath 5 minutes! A foolproof home made fudge that you simply’ll be making all 12 months spherical.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Put aside.
- Place the peanut butter and butter In a big (3- quart) microwave-safe bowl. Cowl loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for two minutes on full energy. Stir combination with a picket spoon or rubber spatula, re-cover and microwave for an additional 2 minutes.
- Take away the bowl from the microwave, stir once more, and add within the vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar. Stir till all of the powdered sugar is mixed and no lumps stay. The combination shall be very thick.
- Press the combination into the ready pan evenly. Cowl the fudge with the remaining parchment or cling wrap and refrigerate for two hours, or till cooled and set.
- Reduce into 1- inch items.
Retailer hermetic at room temperature for as much as 7 days.
Key phrases: no-bake desserts, how one can make fudge, microwave peanut butter fudge
Need To Save This Recipe?
Discover extra recipes like this:
PIN for later: